PLEASE NOTE – On an interim basis the Independent Study Lab will be CLOSED ON MONDAYS, starting January 2013.
Welcome to Community and Continuing Education!
You’ve come to the right place if your objective is to:
- Earn credits toward your Ontario Secondary School Diploma
- Upgrade/earn credits to prepare for your post-Secondary education or career
- Re-train to change careers
- Learn English as a second language
- Enhance your Literacy and Numeracy skills (Adults)
- Learn International or Heritage languages (JK-Grade 8 & Credit)
- Prepare for O.S.S.L.T. tests or improve your Literacy and Math Skills (day school students)
- REACH AHEAD to earn a credit before you start High School
- Credit Night School and eLearning.
We’re here to help, so make the decision… INVEST IN YOURSELF!
CCE Academic Honesty Policy
Please read our policy regarding Academic Honesty.
The CCE Academic Honesty Policy applies to all students in CCE credit or non-credit programs. Registration and attendance in any CCE program indicates acceptance of CCE policies regarding academic expectations of students.